This blog has recently welcomed its 28th-tausendst visitor. To be precise, it has received 28'o79 clicks. But, anyway... That is not the point. The point is, that I find it curious to check, every now and then, where all these people come from. And, I find it curious, that for a quite a while now, visitors from Brasil and from USA are fighting for the lead. Yesterday Brasil was leading. Today the United States scored 1'655 clicks against 1'631 from Brasil. This is regarding the 5,537 visits since February 2009 (respectively 29,9% and 29,5%). Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom follow with a significant gap around 5-3%.This validates my decision to post in english language. People often ask me why do not post in portuguese. Of course I do like my own language, but this blog is also a tribute to all those other blogs and discussion groups where I have learned about outrigger sailing craft and boat construction in general - and they were all in english. So it was a logical decision.
I was afraid to exclude my own compatriots. I'm happy to see that this is not the case.
By the way; Today, during the Confederations Cup, Brasil won 3 x 0 against USA - no hard feelings, I hope... ;-)
2 comentários:
Cup? What Cup? ;)
Yeah, I know. Knowbody cares. But it helped me make the point. ;-)
And 3x0 is still a nice score. ;-)
Postar um comentário