Gaias Dream, the 70ft. pacific proa by Inigo Wijnen, is floating. The bright red boat, launched in Australia, looks good on the water. It still has to receive its wingmast and sails. But with the energy Inigo is putting into this project, I guess it won't take long for the boat to be sailing. And, I have to admit, I am curious to see just how it will sail.quarta-feira, 10 de junho de 2009
Gaias Dream
Gaias Dream, the 70ft. pacific proa by Inigo Wijnen, is floating. The bright red boat, launched in Australia, looks good on the water. It still has to receive its wingmast and sails. But with the energy Inigo is putting into this project, I guess it won't take long for the boat to be sailing. And, I have to admit, I am curious to see just how it will sail.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário