The past few weeks have been tyring, work-wise. I'v had little time to think ahead and concentrate on what needs to be done on the boat construction. This has reflected on low productivity.But now it is all different. I'm on vacation!!! I'll jump off the running train for two weeks. Yes, I will. I was not really believing that I could really leave my job for vacation. But I did. "Just do it". That is the key. My ambition it to achieve total chill out, and rest my head by tinking of something totally different.
Best next thing to think about, besides my wife, is the construction of Arpex. And the idea is to dedicate one week to the boat, and the next to the wife. Leave the best for last.
As for the construction, the target is to get all internal reinforcements installed, and all parts resined. Also to start building the deck stringers. This will take some thinking, development, and also interesting wood work. Everything should be ready for decking. Allthough, decking could be kept for the very end, since it is easily done. Not having the decks improves mobility inside the hull tremendously.
Visitors during the next week are welcome. Last Saturday I had the visit form Lucas. He came by when I was just getting tired from epoxi-ing...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário