Reality bites. I'm back in the office.But, really, I've got to take it from the good side. In a time of turbulent financial world markets, I can be glad to be sailing in fair weather towards my own private dream - mostly untouched by its effects, until now.
To give a perspective: Just imagine If I had decided to put my money in stocks, instead of wood and epoxi! That would have been a reasonable decision. Yeah; I would be so f**@%g pissed off! Instead, I sold my last stocks to buy epoxi, just before they crashed down more than 60%!!! I mean.... think about that!!! That must be a sign!!!
Image from: http://wwwb.click21.mypage.com.br/MyBlog/visualiza_blog.asp?site=outracoisa.myblog.com.br
It is a brazilian fishing canoe, from the NorthEastern State of Ceará. Unfortunatelly I have no more information about it... looks nice, doesn't it?
3 comentários:
pete, whats that boat?
sucks to be you, back at the office. and just when your proa is REALLY beginning to look good!
Thanks for the sympathy, Creed.
Glad to see you're back.
Peter
Postar um comentário