quinta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2008

Fairing Arpex

We spent the day applying "bondo" (massa sintética), and fairing the hull. A whole lot of work.

And yes; "Thank God for sanding machines!" ... what a cliché sentence... must have been repeated by zillions of boatbuilders already... sorry, but it is still true.

During the lunch break I went to the beach. Hey! Remember? I'm on holiday!!! I enjoyed. We had a beautyfull day. I was pretty much alone, and enjoyed the sparkling view towards the hills of Rio de Janeiro.

Unfortunatelly it was not possible to finish the job. So, more "bondoing" and sanding tomorrow. I would guess, that we need some 4 hours more. And if, just if, we are lucky, if the weather cooperates, then we might manage to laminate on Saturday. But I'm afraid, that the weather is not going to hold. It is actually clouded already...

Nenhum comentário: