Thomas, from the 70.8% blog, has asked for more information about the tacking outrigger on this image. Unfortunatelly I have none... Nothing. I know nothing about it. Nor do I have other pictures. I don't even know where this picture comes from. It was sent to me, whithout source indication.It looks kind of French to me. And I couldn't think of a boat like this being built anywhere else than in France.
If anyone knows something about it, I'd be greatfull about any information.
And, ... I do recommend you check out Thomas 70.8% blog. Find the link on my blogroll.
70.8% is the area of our mother earth covered by water.
3 comentários:
Peter, Do you have anything more on this craft?
The boat was an entry in the 1990 Route Du Rhum. the skipper was Henri Cormier and she was called Groupe J.P. Turco. She did not finish the race.
Thanks!
Postar um comentário