A blog about sailing and building a boat in Rio de Janeiro. Or whatever else I might want to post.
sábado, 30 de agosto de 2008
Arara sailing
Me and my canoe. We had good times. I think it is a pitty that it is abandoned in the club. Does anyone have a good idea of what to do with her?
3 comentários:
Anônimo
disse...
vamos deixar ela em Vilavolta, a bahia de parati mirim e os fiordos e ilhas em volta vao ser um bom retreatment for ARARA. deixa que eu veja disponibilidade com Andre e DUs. Arara has to come back!!
I'm an amateur boatbuilder, who finished his boat and now happily sails it, based in Rio de Janeiro/Brasil. Besides having a special crush for the sea and all that relates to it, I love arts and creative thinking.
ARPEX is the name of my project, and that is the name of the boat. Click on the ARPEX marker to know more about it.
3 comentários:
vamos deixar ela em Vilavolta, a bahia de parati mirim e os fiordos e ilhas em volta vao ser um bom retreatment for ARARA.
deixa que eu veja disponibilidade com Andre e DUs.
Arara has to come back!!
Legal, Stefano!
Acho uma boa idéia.
Preciso ir lá para deixar o barco. Se vc falar com eles e ver se tem como, seria legal.
Abraços,
P.
Arara could be a tender to Arpex? would that not be fitting?
Dave.
Postar um comentário