As it seems, the construction is now under way.We have managed to secure the support of an experienced carpenter as planned. This has accelerated activities.
Of course I'm quite happy about that. But it creates anxiety also... Why anxiety? Because now we are entering a more delicate phase of the building. The dimensioning of the leepod is not detailed on the plans. Therefore Luiz Fernando needs to take many decisions by himself. Of course I try to help during conversations on the phone. But nothing beats being on the spot, with a ruler and a pencil in hands...
One needs to be carefull with what we whish - it may become reality!
Well, what can I do... the show must go on. I will trust Luiz Fernando and will learn to be happy with the outcome in any way. It is now that our endless talkings about the details, and the construction of the model will pay out. I left the model in the workshop, so that my team can use it as reference and inspiration.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário