By all means, today was a piping hot day. Nevertheless, I made good use of it. The main task was to cut the hole into the coachroof, for the ventilation hatch. I was dreading this task. I don't know... drilling holes into the hull, or cutting anything off, gives me the creeps. Go figure. Now I just did it.
Actually Valmir pushed me towards it. He demanded orientation for the anti-skit patches on the coachroof. Well, now he has them.
Other holes in the hull: The U-Bolts for the diagonal braces, from main-hull to ama, which will also hold the trampoline, fore and aft, have been produced.
The ama hatches have now received their "hinges" ("dobradicas").... Yes, I remembered the good English term.
And, for the finish, I produced a little barrier against the rainwater. Without it, the rainwater from the rooftop would drain into the cabin. I'm glad I remembered this. I have a similar one on the other side. of the main hatch.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário