quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2014

Launch Checklist

The checklist will be quite useful to get the work of several people organized. Rogerio will come, and bring Tatoo along. I enjoyed the task of producing the checklist also as a verification, whether the whole scheme as I have it worked out, was viable. Luckily I found that the tide was providing a good timing, having reached it highest point in the afternoon. 
Pictures from inside the boat shed are unlikely to show up any time soon again. If you don't mind, I wouldn't either. It will only happen in case of a surprise. This boat was built to float.

I admit, that it a rationalization process is required to bear the pain of knowing my baby exposed to the elements, and alone on the sea. But that's what this boat is supposed to have been built for. Right? Therefore, with all my strength, I will fight the fears and doubts, and just do it. I hope it all keeps together and works as it should.
Click on the image above to get a nice lateral view form a panaorama foto. ... hence the distortion.

Nenhum comentário: