sábado, 13 de agosto de 2011

Slip sliding away....

It has been months since I last went sailing. It is not so much a matter of lacking opportunity. I do have friends who invite me every now and then. But I usually decline. With a wounded heart, but I decline. As I have often described before, I prefer keeping focus on the boatbuilding, in order to get it done in a reasonable time frame. If I think about it... Since I'm going well into the fourth year, the word reasonable is starting to get questionable...

However, there are opportunities which should not be missed. This weekend, such one is at hand, and I won't miss it. I hope. If all goes right, I should go sailing today. Arpex, and all those of your readers who are eager to see Arpex in the water, will have to wait.

I hope my friends, to whom I eventually have declined an invitation for a sail, will keep on trying, every now and then.

Nenhum comentário: