sábado, 18 de setembro de 2010

Crab claw?


From the depths of my archives, I've retreived this video of a working, saling model of Arpex. The images were taken in the Lagoon of Cabo Frio, in November 2007. What impresses me on this video, is that the boat seems to sail well on the wind, on a straight line, despite the bad cut, wildly flapping sails. Right into the wavelets, which he takes without pitching much.

When I see this video, I love to see the moments of 1:00 to 1:10 seconds from the total of 1:43s. At this moment I was taking a more open angle image, when, suddenly, a crab gave me a good bite, right into my left big thumb, on my foot! Somehow I managed to get rig of the crab and continue filming.

I found it funny, that many took the images of these videos for real, thinking that Arpex was already ready and done. Specially the one below, which was taken with the camera sitting on the deck area. With me trailing the boat from behind, holding the handsling, just in case the camera be at risk to drop, in a gust. I have great fun watching them occasionally.

Nenhum comentário: