domingo, 13 de julho de 2008

Streaming

Heliconia Mobile - Heliconia with 6 Raindrops

This blog now has a radio station.

I've picked up a music streaming machine, from Finetunes. Check it out under http://finetune.com/.

Or else go here http://mashable.com/2008/07/09/streaming-music-sites/ for a whole list of streaming machines.

Thank's to the H2OH blog for the hint. I've listened to Craig's selection for a while, and thought it's now time to get my own one. It is a pleasure to go through various artist's discography and legally choose song from a rich selection of artists. But I warn you: It is also a frustrating and humbeling experience, since you're limited to 3 songs by artist in each playlist! At times a hard decision process is triggered. I've just made a playlist only with brazilian female voices. Phantastic! I'll put it up soon.

The decision process is a complex and immensly interesting human process.

Nenhum comentário: