I should have insited on having it sorted before construction. But in the heat of the moment, and avid to start building, we started with quite some stuff still hindering the construction. By now most things have been arranged, and the boat was shifted about 1 meter to the side, to the middle of the workshop, so that Luiz Feranndo can work around it and build the extrusions. Starting by the leepod.
We had a positive conversation on the weekend, and I am confident that we will move forwards in the next few weeks. And now I mean figuratively, not literally, because there is no room forwards...
My rather gloomy antecipations were not confirmed, and we will find ways to work together in a satisfactory way for all involved. I believe.
Probabely we will hire another hand, starting on monday. I can see that the next steps are quite difficult to do alone. Handling the glassfiber textile for lamination is tricky with only 2 hands.
So, let's see, and hope for the best. Im looking confidently into the future! First we will finish and glue on the missing hull panels which have already been cut.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário