Looks very much like a pice of abstract Art. I whish I had done it...But it is not. It is a telescope picture form a bright star in the Milky Way.
After such arid topics like Principal-agent problems, which are very much down-to-earth, nothing like a look back at the stars. A boatbuilding project needs both sides. Objective, down-to-earth, cartesian approach, and a bit of star-gazing, dreamer vision.
We will see if I have got both, and manage to get it done. If someone has a magic formula, I'd thank for some of it.
I have allways been interested in stars and have spent many night observing. I even got a powerfull mirror telescope, and have used it extensively. But it was during my South-East Pacific trip to Easter Island, that the observing of the movement of the stars, during night waches, really got me.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário