quinta-feira, 12 de junho de 2008

New beginning

My posting has been severely reduced in the last couple of days. This was due to computer probems. Which have now been solved.
I was missing my posting activity, and am therfore happy to be back online. Posting on this blog was a nice way to go through and keep track of a few things. My boatbuilding, of course, but other stuff too. Like my South East Pacific Tour for example. I will finish the story in the next couple of days.

It is a priviledge to have this view every day. Is it not? We are having splendid mornings lately.

Some might complain about two quite similar images in a short time period... (reference to "Morning Glory" post) Well,... I can look at it every day! And I love it!

And besides, I hope to have my own boat lying in between the couple of ones you can see on the bay if you click on the image. Those are the moorings of the Guanabara Club. I will be able to see it every morning!!! Think about that! Nice, uh?!

And, since we're at it; It is Valentines Day! Remember flowers!

Nenhum comentário: