Thank's for all of you readers who have kept comming back, to check this blog for news on the boatbuilding. Or whatever else you find interesting enough to come back.
The title to this post is slightly exxagerated, and therefore pretentious. The counter shows 3500 clicks. But that doesn't mean the same number of visitors. Because of the one's returning. The map shows the origin of the returning visitors. I find it interesting to see the various locations, and try interpret the specific interest. Only wagely possible, of course.
I found it nice to have a visitor from Valdivia, Chile. Tomorrow or on the weekend I will post the last chapters of the South East Pacific tour thread. The tour will end in Valdivia...
But anyway; nice to have you around, thank's and if it's getting boring, let me know.
quinta-feira, 12 de junho de 2008
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário