You might also ask yourself; "Yes, but what about the decks, and other painting jobs? Finished?" A justified question, with a simple answer: No. ... Explanation? Missing materials... Ah! ... ok. So, now I have to go and buy them. I wish I had been told about it last week.
domingo, 7 de julho de 2013
"Refurbish"
I had painted the interior of the boat some years ago. Must have been around 2011, that 2 years ago. After 2 years of work, with lots of it also inside, things were a bit messy. So I decided to give it a new coat of white paint, to have it nice and shiny. Also the floorboards received some sanding and a new coat of epoxi. This was already planned for, from the beginning. I knew they would suffer a little during construction.
I also continued my work on the windows. Now I only have to more policarbonate panels to cut out. Then I will think about how to glue them into place. I'm still considering to have one of them "openable". The more ventilation for the cabin, the better.
You might also ask yourself; "Yes, but what about the decks, and other painting jobs? Finished?" A justified question, with a simple answer: No. ... Explanation? Missing materials... Ah! ... ok. So, now I have to go and buy them. I wish I had been told about it last week.
You might also ask yourself; "Yes, but what about the decks, and other painting jobs? Finished?" A justified question, with a simple answer: No. ... Explanation? Missing materials... Ah! ... ok. So, now I have to go and buy them. I wish I had been told about it last week.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário