The installation for the electrics is still keeping me busy. All wiring is now in place. Ok, except for the bilge pump. And the top light... But I have already passed the wire through the mast. But what I want to say, is the I still need to make the final connections for all those wires. And that's a rally irritating job. Cut to length, take isolation of, put on terminal, isolate, connect.... And that will need to be done about 60 times!!! I have 10 switches, each has 2 wires. So its; 2 for the switch itself, and then 4 more for the connection to the wire bar. And all needs to be organised, bundled, labeled. I've got plenty of plastic braces to keep wires organised and have started with this already.
I have asked a shop to print labels for the switch board. The result looks pretty crappy, I think. Hell,... something to be improved in future, I guess. The good thing is that the shop printed a few more of the labels for me, for the same price. And these additional labels will serve me to label the wires in the back of the panel.
The back of the compass sticking out and cramping the switch panel is also not quite ideal. Another thing to ponder about and improve in future.
A working light for the bow and stern have been installed. A second might follow. Besides serving for occasional jobs in the "torture chamber", as I call it after the latest jobs up there in the front, I think it makes for a rather decorative feature. Hopefully I will be able to keep the bow uncluttered. from useless gear and stuff that usually accumulates in boats.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário