quarta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2011
Wing plans
My current plan is to build a true Wharram Softwing rig. However, I often catch myself dreaming up some modifications for it. First, because I'd like to mave a mast which is as short as possible. But I want a high aspect rig. Both items are a bit incompatible. Which is why I keep pondering the possibility to have Wharrams top yard a bit longer and steeper, but still equip the whole thing with a fat top main. Just as if the top part were a windsurfer rig.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

6 comentários:
Bernt Kohler again, Peter !!
Yes, Erik,
I have talked to him a while ago. I also purchased a gunther rig plan. But it was designed for a much smaller boat, and therefore not what I needed. But I might refer back to it. the main challenge is the sailmaking. What I need is to find a sailmaker who manages to produce a suitable sail.
Não esquece que também tem a Crab Claw.
just bother him again :-D
Acredito no crab claw para barcos menores. Não para o meu 30 pés...
Aqui tem um Tiki 46 com Crab Claw http://wharrambuilders.ning.com/profile/wakataitea
E aqui tem os graficos mostrando as qualidades http://wharrambuilders.ning.com/group/crabclawrigg
Postar um comentário