domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

Bad rain day

The day started with rain, and things looked dark and sad. It went on with a permanent drizzle rain, and ended with continuous rain.

As usual, the climate has dampened my construction mood. I drove out to the boatshed, despite all the water and humidity. But, unable to paint (as was planned for today), nor glue (allways on the plan, there is allways something to glue), I ended up doing pretty much nothing, really. On those days, I end up comming home feeling frustrated.
But I did one good thing, that brought me forward. I used the rain day to go search for the material to build the steering drum. Nylon will be used to receive the cables. My fine drawing of the steering drum was well appreciated, to discuss the construction with the guys at the club, mainly Ivan and Mr. Palma. They gave me a couple of hints which will lead to changes in the project.

Nenhum comentário: