quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2011

Where is the cold beer?

If you ever asked yourself, where the hell I would keep a cold beer, if ever I'd come to finish the boat, and bring it to the water, then here is the answer. I'll have an ice-box, which will be stored right where you see it, on the picture above. I mean, why would someone build a boat, if he can't take a cold beer along?

A while ago I borrowed my sister's ice-box, to see how it would fit into the planned spot. It did so, quite nicely. I'll just have to slide it forward to open it. Alternatively, I could place the box beneath the mast step.

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Looks like a great spot! You can purchase the heavy duty drawer slides and install them. That way you can simply slide out the cooler to open it completely. And you save your back!

Enter Miles disse...

That sounds like a good idea Jon!
Thanks!
Peter

Bursledon Blogger disse...

A vital piece of equipment which is overlooked in just about every book on yacht design that I've read

Enter Miles disse...

Vital. I totally agree.