sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2010

Headstart

The year 2010 is earmarked, for me, as the year in which I have launched my boat. To make this sentence a reality, some action from my side will be necessary.

I drove out to the shed, in the Club, talked to João, and picked up scale, resin, gloves, mask, and all other stuff needed for epoxi work, and all parts for the main hatch. It was, again copiously hot. The idea was to seal all parts with epoxi, at home. Homework. Over the weekend and following week I'll be able to coat and sand, to give the nice wood a decent finish and protection.

The resin has been applied with a foam roller. I have no idea wheather this is the right tool for the job. Maybe I should rather use a brush for the next coats? ... I'll need to search the net for some information on this....

Nenhum comentário: