So, you think building a boat is easy? Then you should better re-evaluate you assessment. As a metter of fact, I can grant that it takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears. And did I mention elbow grease? All right, I'm not complaining. It is just how life goes: nothing comes for free. On the other hand, hard effort is usually rewarded.I was rewarded this weekend, when my wife joined me for a visit, to inspect the to-be interior of Arpex. Made me forget the sweat spilled on Saturday...
4 comentários:
Hi,
you should put a space blanket under this roof : it would cut most of the infra-red radiations, and give you better comfort....
at least I hope :-\
Eric
That sounds like a good idea, Eric.
But,... what is a space blaket? Is it one of those silver shiny blanket things? I wonder where I can get them around here... But it is worth a little searching, I guess.
Thanks,
Peter
your wife is so beautiful!
Space blanket in the tropics! I used them to wrap students who capsized in the bay. Head down to Argentina it gets cold there.
Nice contrast between you and your wife. She looked fantastic and you looked miserable. ;)
Postar um comentário