domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2009

Work in progress

My artwork... it has been very quiet around it in 2008. I did an exhibition, allright, but
there has been virtually no new production.
I am determined to change that in 2009. So I made good use of a rainy day, and started. I'm not quite sure I'm done with this 80 x 60cm piece. But I like it. I don't have a name for it yet.

4 comentários:

Mrs. Arpex disse...

Pi meu amor,
que tela linda!!!
Parabêns.
Que 2009 seja o melhor ano da sua vida!!!
Bjs

Srs. Arpex

Thomas Armstrong disse...

peter, your paining has promise, a good start. reminds me of my brother john's work, which is abstract but borders on the recognizable. usually a "seascape". I'll try to send you some photos.
Happy New Year, and stick to your work plan.

thomas

Anônimo disse...

No, no! Not the art now. The boat, the boat! Then when the boat is launched, you'll have even more inspiration for art!

Gustavo Pacheco (rato) disse...

essa tela me lembra uma imagen da largada de uma Volvo ou Whitebread, se não me engano em Cape Town, em que o fotógrafo estava voando bem alto, e os barcos que só mostravam o rastro de sasu esteiras mas em nuvens. Estava super encoberto, porém nuvem baixa, e a turbulência marcou as nuvens vista de cima.