domingo, 24 de fevereiro de 2008

Drinking

That's the best I can do today. Take to drinking...
To try lifting my morale, I'm endulging with a strange drink... "Boazuda", composed of wine, apple juice, catuaba and guaraná extracts. It is, of course, due to the amazonian catuaba and guaraná, which are both strongly "energetic", offered as a strong aphrodisiac. Might also have something to do with the suggestive artwork on the bottle. So, maybe just what I need today.
My visit in Itaipú, yesterday, was disapointing. While I thought we'd have the workshop all organized and ready to go, it wasn't. I actually thought we'd have the strongback ready. But it wasn't. I expressed my worries to Luiz Fernando about the construct start delay. I understand the issues causing the delay. Nevertheless, I'm worried. We have a long project ahead, and I am already comitted to it, since I have already bought 75% of material cost for the hulls. We have not yet initiated our contract. I will have to train my patience a little more. I'm already becomming a buddhist priest, ... in terms of patience.
The article below, extracted from Veja magazine, says Catuaba can make stopped hearts beat again, litterally raising the dead!!!
Catuaba:
Que a catuaba é uma planta vendida como afrodisíaco potente, isso já faz parte do folclore brasileiro. Mas que ela é capaz de reverter uma parada cardíaca?
É exatamente o que uma equipe da USP afirma ter descoberto: ao testar um composto com a planta em corações de coelho, os órgãos dos bichinhos voltaram a bater normalmente. A mistura usada pela equipe do professor Irineu Tadeu Velasco, do Departamento de Clínica Médica da universidade, é bem brasileira: catuaba, guaraná, gengibre e muirapuama, e foi batizada como "catuama".
Extrato de artiga na página da revista "Veja"


Nenhum comentário: