sábado, 10 de setembro de 2022

Tucking up the tender

Due to a business trip I will be abesnt for a few days, and thus decided to tuck up the tender. It has taken its place on his deck, after a clean-up session, to get off some of all the sand that gets inside.
My trustworthy tender, serves me incredibly well. My only grudge against it being its hard edges against my Arpex'es hulls. But, that can be solved by me alone, by installing a soft rubrail. I have the rope for it. But I resent the additional weight.
I am regularly amazed on how this tender setup fits into Arpex, its size, shape and lines. 

I also had opportunity to inspect a crack on one of the tender's corners. Soon I will laminate a restraint for the new dagger. On the occasion I will also close this crack, and implement some improvements on the tender.

Nenhum comentário: