Last weekend I took my sister and brother in law for a short spin around the Bay, on Arpex. I was very much looking forward to this. A feeble and dying breeze was just enough to move us around, until it dyed completely and the little Torqueedo brought us home. Nevertheless it was very pleasant, and we had fun. Lisa and Mauricio seemed to enjoy the different sailing feeling.
Things could have been a bit more lively, if there hadn't been an issue with the mainsail. When we hoised it, it didn't want to go to the top completely, and once there, it didn't want to come down! What seems to be the cause it a double block which carries the halyards, for the mainsail and the gaff. It seems to be somehow snagging the main halyard once it receives some pressure. I will need go to the top again, to change this...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário