Ok.
I have reopened the blog. After a short period of some 2 weeks, during which I have set the privacy options of the blog for private access only, I have decided it was more fun, when this was an open space.
Also, basically, because I missed it, myself. My initial intention was to continue the aprex.blogspot as a private diary. As a purely private space. However, the idea to write to myself only, without the exposure to others, without the concept of sharing information to others, took a great deal out of the appeal of writing.
The temporary closure was a funny experiment, for sure. It gave me a different perspective on the blog-writing activity.
One thing is different now. I will just relax concerning the non boat-construction related posting. I will report on the boat construction whenever there is something to report. And if there is nothing new going on related to that side, I'll just post away on whatever my interest is. In a way,... not much different than before, really, if I think about it.
Image by Michel Balasis: http://www.michelart.net/
quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2012
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário