quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Happy Birthday Rio!

Im quite a bit late, with my congratulations... But I guess, Rio won't mind. Being a little late is usual here in town. Unfortunatly. ;-)

Nevertheless, 447 year ago someone decided to start a city in this sunny, beautiful part of our planet. And were still here, alive and kickin'!! Still beautiful, still sunny! Hope it stays that way.

As it seems I'm going to leave this nice place for a short while. If everything goes as planned, I should be taking a plane to Europe, as of Monday. But, being a cautious fella, I'm only going to tell as soon as I have ticket for that.

This should also be the offical end of my sunrise Sugar Loaf picture series... This one is the last I took on my matinal way to work. Sorry, but change allways has good sides and bad sides. And I guess we had plenty of these... Ok, I can't get enough of them myself, but I'll find an other theme. I promise.

Thanks to Guilherme Licurgo for the nice picture on top of this post - taken from Arpoador Beach - Arpex. 

Nenhum comentário: