Yesterday would have been my father's birthday. Today is everybody's father's day. A good day to remember.Thanks for giving me life, love for the sea and sailing - and everything else.
Wherever he is, I am sure that his spirit roams free - Kurt Rudolf Ulrich Mirow.
6 comentários:
Bonito Peter. Adorei ver a foto do Kurt. Saudades.
I worked with Kurt as a Yale graduate student from 1978 to 1981 and visited your home in Santa Teresa many times and remember your beautiful mother and you children and the dogs in the sunshine. Kurt knew no fear other than for his family and I think of him often. I remember the sailing as well. David Sanchez
Mein lieber Peter, sooo schön Dein Blog, Deine Begeisterung und Deine Hartnäckigkeit - - Deinen Vater so plötzlich vor mir zu sehen, hat mich echt tief gerührt . . . lembranças, saudades. Beijos to the desert, ruth
Mein lieber Peter, eben taucht vor mir plötzlich das Foto von Kurt auf - -ich bin zutiefst gerührt, que saudades, que tristeza - und doch all meine Hochachtung für Dich und Deine Hartnäckigkeit, Deine Ausdauer und Begeisterung !! auch Erbe von Deinem Vater . . . beijos, ruth
David, thank you very much for your words. I was a small kid then, but I vaguely remember your visit. Peter
Danke, liebe Ruth! Saudades. Peter
Postar um comentário