
Adri joining Tunga's "True Rouge".
.JPG)
Chris Burden's "BeamDrop", is located in a beautiful setting.

The red Mulungu Tree is making serious competition to Helio Oiticica's work... This is a common effect in Inhotim. Art competes with Nature? Or is it rather a composition, where the two elements add to each other? An intended question, I suppose. To me the effect is quite unique. A place for contemplation.
.JPG)
Brazilian artist Adriana Varejão, wife of Bernardo Paz, the man who has put Inhotim on the world map, has received an own pavillion. Here, art meets architecture in a most complete form. Her artwork, displayed inside and on top of the building stands up to the outer shell. Appropriately, pictures of the artworks, inside, are not allowed throughout the park.
.JPG)
Edgard de Souza's bronze sculptures are nicely displayed in Inhotim. I wonder what this one is looking for?

Yayoi Kasama's polished metal spheres, which sailed in hundreds on a small pond made a great impression on me. They caused a really odd, lasting impression, which I can't quite define. Which, kind of, summarizes the very purpose of contemporary art.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário