segunda-feira, 7 de abril de 2008

Fernanda Lima on Ipanema Beach

Kiko cooks and shoots pictures. This one of Fernanda Lima on Ipanema Beach. After seeing her on the surprising video, with Seu Jorge on Elsa Soares' song, I remembered this beatyfull image. .... Thought you might enjoy it.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I really like Seu Jorge... what is the song and video you mention? Link?

Oh, and Sra. Lima is pretty easy on the eyes too ;)

Enter Miles disse...

Hi David,
I was mentionning the video "Mandingueira, by Elza Soares, posted just before little Fernanda. The brings Seu Jorge acting together with Fernanda. Fernanda makes a ... a... "slut" would the translation say. But I think it would be too strong. Well, and Seu Jorge is the black guy.
I'll post some more Seu Jorge for you to have a link to Seu Jorge singing, which, by the way, is, I think, what you mean. ;-)
Cheers,
Peter