A couple of days have passed since the planned construction start. AS of the 15th of January the first activities should have started. Some delay in the material delivery has stopped us in the boxes though. So, nothing is actually done yet.
But tomorrow the strongback should be built. The 15mm ply is already cut into the right pieces. That was done in the woodshop - hence the delay in delivery. It just needs screwing together now.
The freijó wood, which we selected as untreated wood (as seen in the picture posted last week), has also been cleaned and aligned. That will make it easyer to work the wood.
But still, I was anxious to have first parts built! Yes, of course I do. Would love to progress and solve actual construction issues. But I will still need patience...
quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2008
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário