segunda-feira, 4 de agosto de 2025

Short sailing pleasure on the bay


Opportunities to go sailing have been rare, in the past few months. And I have also suffered from low reliability of my electric motor, which has had starting issues. More often than not, it wouldn't start due to contact issues. I had following recommendations and used contact cleaner spray, and also WD40. However, despite that, the occurrence had been more and more frequent. And sailing without the motor leaves me little margin for errors. 

After receiving advice on a Torqeedo Faebook group, I have cleaned the contacts with small brushes, and that seems to have helped. The motor worked. 

It was only a short sail, since I had an evening event. But very pleasurable, non the less. My sister on her boat, and another friend also made external videos, which is always nice. You can see these in the video. 

Nenhum comentário: