domingo, 9 de abril de 2023

Inside View from Arpex


My video blog uploads on Youtube seem to have gained some attention. Perhaps due to some linking? I don't know. But among the viewers seem to be some more curious persons, who have asked me to present the boat, specially the interior, the cabin. Of which there is not much, but,... nevertheless, it does have its charms and is worth a presentation. 

This is only a very preliminary take. As I try to learn how to actually make a presentation on video. Usually, my videos are made for my own use. They try to summarize a day's sail, so that I can later come back to it, to remember. And perhaps to learn. 

While viewing this video, I came to think that a relevant factor for comfort on Arpex, is the central steering and sailing position. Due to its peculiar laterlly oriented configuration, the crew is located where it has the most comfortable ride, in the buoyancy center of the boat. 

Nenhum comentário: