From time to time I enjoy checking the latest satelite picture of Arpex. Since there are many more non-sailing days, than sailing days in my yearly calendar, it is most likely that I will find my boat on its mooring, at Urca beach. However, not this time. I was surprised not to find Arpex where it should be!
I was also amused, because that would mean, that I should find Arpex sailing, on the bay. However, I couldn't find a trace of Arpex. ... mystery, where could it be? It didn't take me too much time to go check in Ramos Yacht Club, where Arpex was refurbished about two years ago. And surely, there it was, Arpex, sitting on the dry, in the yard of Ramos Yacht Club. :-D
I was also amused, because that would mean, that I should find Arpex sailing, on the bay. However, I couldn't find a trace of Arpex. ... mystery, where could it be? It didn't take me too much time to go check in Ramos Yacht Club, where Arpex was refurbished about two years ago. And surely, there it was, Arpex, sitting on the dry, in the yard of Ramos Yacht Club. :-D
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário