Arpex has given me a lot of joy lately. I have worked a bit on sail control, improving the outhaul, and reinstalling the reef. I have done this in preparation of a race, this forst for Arpex. It proved to be a fun and even emotional experience, since I was lucky enough to sail with my wifem, sister and brother in law.
It was a tremendously gratifying experience, for all the fun we had, and for the opportunity to see Arpex preforming all the normal tasks that are expected when you have a boat, also also in close quarters, and in community with other boats.
It was a tremendously gratifying experience, for all the fun we had, and for the opportunity to see Arpex preforming all the normal tasks that are expected when you have a boat, also also in close quarters, and in community with other boats.


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário