domingo, 11 de abril de 2021

Arpex sailing around Ilha do Pai

Here is a long video of yesterdays sailing... Sorry, my editing skills are poor, I know. But I produce these as a memory log for myself, so if you get bored, you might just move fast forward.

With a favorable wind condition Rogério and I left the mooring without the engine. We didn't bother mounting it, and later we picked up the mooring under sail, too.

This was one of the most memorable and perfect sailing days. Beautiful sky, lovely temperature, and a pleasant moderate wind between 8-14 knots. With occasional lulls, where we fell into a wind hole. we used the opportunity to refresh in the water. But when  the wind picked up, we made up to 10 knots, with long stretches going 8-9 knots. 

A perfect day, with lovely sailing and stunning views of Rio de Janeiro. 

 

Nenhum comentário: