After a day in which I managed to execute a number of jobs on the boat, except sailing, I was blessed to watch the end of the day from the Urca shore, with sore muscles.
When the boat went into the water, a year ago, I have warned readers of this blog, that the construction was actually not finished yet. Many things on the boat still need to be worked out, and built, in some cases. The is a long to do list. And the equation is simple; it is a matter of manhours. Since the free and available time is very limited, a decision must be made every weekend, regarding the time spent, either building, maintaining, cleaning, yes, and sailing. I am not too concerned at the maximisation of sailing time. Because some things need to be worked out, and that is what I am doing. Some of these jobs might influence the safety of the boat and crew. Like the sheave-block that I need tho change at the top of the mast. As it is, it is a source of problems and further damage. I should not sail the mainsail without replacing the equipment. At least I have received the delivery of the parts I had to order. With them I also bouth telltales to install on the mainsails leech.
domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2016
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário