The weekend was full of activity. On Friday, we managed to re-erect the mast. Consequently, there was a lot to do on Saturday, to get the boat fit for sailing again. We had to adjust the mast, mount the boom, fit the sails. And we also installed the reef... Yes. And we also decided to test it right away. Windguru was giving a forecast of up to 25 knots for the day. And, francly speaking, I was not prepared to go into this with full sail. Not again at this point. Afterall I am human, and I can learn. So it was decided to take it easy. We set off with the reef in the main for a short ride on the bay. Just to see how ti works and give the new shroud the chance to strech a bit.
It was a pleasant ride. The sail worked. And I was happy to have a sailboat again.
terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2015
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário