From today, the construction of Arpex will accelerate significantly. My friend Rogerio will support me in finishing the boat. I'm very happy, because, Roger has accumulated great experience building a Tiki 30, TikiRio, and worked on many other boat building and restoration projects. His pragmatic approach will bring great benefits to the solutions which still need definition.
Today we had a day of looking into the remaining projects that lie ahead, to actually launch the boat. Electrics, beam attachment, deck arrangement... I have the impression that one of the main challenges, is to get the right sequence of actions defined. But we also did some actual WORK, besides the noble art of planning and discussion. Not much, I agree. But still... we coated some external accessories with UV Protective varnish.I thoroughly enjoy sharing the work, and working together with someone to change ideas and discuss proceedings. During construction of Arpex I have had support from people. From all of them I have also learned a lot about boatbuilding.






Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário