Like it or not, it is the way things are going.
I am an active internet user. I do all things above, except for the dating, which is more fun "in real life and color". I even keep a blog, which seems to attract interest among a quite international crowd. I take interested notice of the origin of traffic, even if it does not really influence the content of my blog. As stated in other posts, I have not much interest in "generating" additional traffic anyway, since this is an open, but private space.
Anyway,.... This is why I found the image above very interesting It depicts the internet activity in the world, along different times of the day. Curiously, it has been generated by a hacker, via a non licit method. He actually hijacked millions of computers, and created a botnet. A method commonly used by hackers to create gigantic networks to spread spam, viruses and other malicious stuff. In this case he did not have bad intentions and released the hijacked computers soon after concluding his "study". Apparently he even left a visit card, with his contacts... (read the article on Der Spiegel, in German).

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário