A blog about sailing and building a boat in Rio de Janeiro. Or whatever else I might want to post.
sábado, 28 de maio de 2011
Rain day...
We had a week with lovely weather. And, I was actually determined to go back to serious work on the boat today. But surprise. I didn't count on the weather. A bad rainday is again spoiling things. Let's see how it goes and what I make of it. Not much, I fear. Not being able to glue and coat with epoxi, due to humidity, is allways a mood spoiler.
I'm an amateur boatbuilder, who finished his boat and now happily sails it, based in Rio de Janeiro/Brasil. Besides having a special crush for the sea and all that relates to it, I love arts and creative thinking.
ARPEX is the name of my project, and that is the name of the boat. Click on the ARPEX marker to know more about it.
Um comentário:
Beautiful Brasil, even with the rain.
Postar um comentário