sábado, 10 de abril de 2010

Bad start into Saturday

My car is in maintenance. It is actually getting a new coat of paint. It will shine and look brand new, just like Schummi's new Merz. However, unfortunately, the workshop guys did not deliver my car yesterday evenening, as they had promised. Even though I had made clear that I had important business to care for, on Saturday morning. I didn't tell them I had to go build my boat, because they wouldn't get it anyway, but the degree of importance to have the car on Friday was made clear. Still, they didn't deliver, and I'm stuck until 1 pm.. Buggers!

I suppose I'll have to take it easy. Rio, and all those who live here, have had a difficult week. So, I'll have to "cut them some slack". That is the easy part. The hard part is getting over my anxiety to be out there, checking for rain damage and building.

Anyway, I'll still drive out later today, at least to check whether any material has been lost. That is, provided they do deliver my car!

Nenhum comentário: