The last few months have not been to easy. Lots of changes on the project, lots of work and end-of-year related obligations. Therefore, not much has happend, workwise. But all is prepared for me to actually start. Tools, protective equipment, the boat hull and shed -all is in place.On the other hand, the climate has not helped much either. It has been raining constantly in the last 2 months. I have never seen so much rain in Rio! Due to all the resulting humidity, epoxi work would not be recommended. I'm using this to confort myself a little. It's not helping much. But,... well I tried. Keeping cool is important.
Considering this cenario, I can say I'm still under way. Slowly but still moving. Waiting for the breeze to increase, so I can get up to speed again. Wait and see.
2 comentários:
ah, pazienza! like you, i went through a long period during which even the IDEA of progress was abandoned. now i am very near to launch! think the boat is an original – can't wait to see it on the water.
muito legal a apresentação do Arpex neste desenho. Equilibrio na forma, tranquilidade no landscape...
Quanto aos trabalhos, humm... relaxa e pega firme no ano que vem.
abraço
Postar um comentário