I finally undertook my first step towards actual building. I went visiting some guys, 2 hours from Rio, in Cabo Frio, a coastal town with pristine beaches. The Delamare brother's in Cabo Frio do a fine job, and have shown interest it the project. Marcos is currently building a 40ft. foam and glass mono, and Marcio a 40ft. lobsterboat. He will be available after January. Vamos ver...
After visiting them I went to test my 1x10 model in one of the region's lagoons. Conditions quer quite suitable, shallow, flat water and strong wind. Capsizes were to be expected, and quite welcome. I was keen on checking capsize behaviour. I took several videos, that came out quite ilustrative in several aspects.
They're posted under Tacking Outrigger. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqcI2ZjKDgA
I'll learn how to insert the viedeo in the post...
Cheers,
Peter
quarta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2007
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário